pad know that sometimes finding the perfect property can be difficult, a problem which can be made much worse when that property is financially a little out of your grasp. Well we have a great solution to that, and its unique and a first in the Manchester market, offer by padshare through pad residential. Click on http://www.padshare.co.uk
pad share offers your the chance to rent one bedroom, and usually your own bathroom, whilst sharing the rest of a two bedroom apartment with a flatmate. The bills are also included* in the price you pay, giving you piece of mind.
The benefits of renting by the room are great and simple
- All bills and Council Tax are inclusive in the rent and paid for by the Landlords saving you time and hassle.
- Compared to renting a one bed apartment tenants save money as the bills are shared between two.
- Tenants rent by the room and receive their own tenancy agreement. If your flatmate vacates the apartment your rent will not change.
- If the spare room becomes vacant it is our responsibility to find the perfect new flatmate. However the existing tenant has the final say whether the new prospect can move in*.
- Deposits are returned quicker. With a standard tenancy agreement arranging and paying final bills before you leave is a painful slow process. As there are no Utility bills or Council Tax to settle our tenants do not have to wait and their deposit money is paid promptly.
- Great company! We are not just looking for someone to share the bills. Our number one responsibility is to find you the perfect flat-mate! Room-buddy! House-chum! to pair up like-minded individuals that will become good friends.
- As you already know we are very unique in the way we arrange professional flat shares. However if you and a friend wish to rent a new two bed apartment from us you should rent by the room from the outset! The advantage being that if one of you needs to move out your friend can still remain in the apartment totally unaffected.
“Finally a dedicated letting agency that has the tenant firmly in mind”
Just some of the many testimonials we have had:
After deciding to rent in the centre of Manchester I was at a lost where to start, there are hundreds of internet sites offering thousands of flats. I knew I was looking to share but finding a suitable house mate is also difficult in a new city. I had the good fortune to stumble across City Flats Manchester. Gary took the guesswork out of flat hunting, after a short discussion he confirmed he may have a suitable property and a viewing was arranged. The system of a flat rate covering all bills and rent completely takes the guess work out of weekly bills and has proved much more attractive than other rentals I was offered in terms of price and hassle. In addition to this knowing that even if my housemate moves on I am guaranteed to pay no extra rent is a great comfort.I have no hesitation in recommending Gary and City Flats to any flat hunter
Business Development Manager
Halifax Bank Intermediaries
I have rented through City Flats for almost two years after using their flat share scheme. Whilst I have remained in the same flat my flatmates have come and gone and Gary has always found a great match to replace them. The service has always been very friendly and helpful and given me an easy, stress-free solution to flat sharing. I would not hesitate in recommending the service.
City Flats provided me with excellent service that was fast, professional and helpful. Excellent standard of accommodation provided a great solution for accommodation dilemma!
Royal Bank of Scotland.
When my old flat mate moved out at short notice I found myself struggling to juggle hectic hours at work, interviewing prospective housemates and viewing new apartments, I found myself trawling through Flatshare websites at ungodly hours and dealing with time wasters. I decided to call City Flats after seeing one of their rooms advertised and I remember being impressed with the quality and price of apartments on offer. After an initial chat and evaluation of my budget and location preference etc. I was quickly given some options that matched my requirements perfectly. A viewing was arranged and I had moved into my new home before I knew it!!Overall I have been very impressed with Gary’s speed, professionalism and personal service and I have already recommended his service to a friend looking to move to the City. As you sign a contract for your room and not the apartment itself I feel happier knowing that I will not find myself in a similar situation if my current housemate decides to move out.
Hays Consultants Public Practice
When I first moved to Manchester I made a conscious decision to rent an apartment in the city centre. Finding the right place with people I could live with proved harder than I initially imagined. Several wrong apartments later without success, I turned to Gary at City Flats who quickly managed to arrange several viewings and opportunities to meet future flatmates. I was able to find the right place for me and needless to say I am still there over a year later.Andrew ThorleyLand BuyerTaylor Wimpey PLCI contacted City Flats in June 2006 whilst looking for a place to stay in Manchester. I spoke to Gary, who was really helpful and had several apartments available that met my criteria. Before contacting City Flats, I struggled to find a flat share that was of a good standard/quality – I also didn’t like the idea of moving into somebody else’s ‘home’ and so the service City Flats offer was perfect for me. Choosing an apartment and a like-minded professional flatmate was really easy – I would definitely recommend City Flats to young professionals looking to flat share in the City Centre 🙂
If you any questions regarding the process, please do ask Ian or Gary
* Bills are Council Tax, Electricity and Water. Fair usage applies. Rejection of tenants is limited to two rejections.